Naruto Vampy Six Part One Naruto Vampy Six Part One

Neato.

This is awful.
For one thing, who's surname is Vampy? That is a shortening of vampire, which you should know are not real.
This is definitely the worst flash I have ever seen.

The worst part, besides the animation, is the sound. It sounds like you downloaded a bunch of sound effects and threw them in whenever possible.
inb4 FRIK U FRIK U IM NOT ALEIN IL KEEL U FRIK U FRIK U FRIK U FRIK U FRIK U
NERUTA IS BEST SHAW EVR NAMIGN MY CHERECTS AFTR HIM IS ORIGINEL ANIMER IS SO CULLLLLLL

Madness Flageration IV Madness Flageration IV

AMAZING DRIFT I LOVE YOU MARRY ME

DriftLV1 responds:

Later

SMG Is Gonna Kill You SMG Is Gonna Kill You

HOLY LMFAO

What did I just see? So he shoots some guy, the guy deflects the bullets, smg disappears, and tears his head off with a pipe. Then you have the worst animated fight in history.
What I would improve on is the animation and story. As I said, the animation really sucks. SupaMad is your best animator. Let him do it. As for story, it REALLY sucked. There was no story at all. Just some red text and guys dancing. If you ever decide to make something else, let SupaMad do it. You SUCK at animating.
And you aren't a programmer. Programming is for games.

DarkKingBernard responds:

shup up already
nobody likes you

Katan Katan

Hands down.

This is the best animation I have ever seen. Great story, great animation and great music choice. This couldn't have been any better.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Woah

That was awesome. Tricky had a most wonderful idea of trying to use jebuses powers. Too bad his master plan didn't work. And when I can tell that sanford was saying "IMA HAS A HAT" when he found the bandana. Awesome.

Mars Combat Mars Combat

A bucket of win.

Birdais are always fun. That was the most action packed movie about a candy bar EVAR! The only thing that could even make it moar epic is playing you are a pirate in the background.
This rocked.

DriftLV1 responds:

Fuck, thanks man.

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

Cool.

Pretty funny. I liked how you used the flying toasters at the end. I wonder how many people caught that.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Awesome.

I have always loved that song. I also liked how you took small parts from the video. This rocked. Kudos ;)

CP Waffles Improved! CP Waffles Improved!

FAIL.

I can see that you simply delete any non positive comments. The only reason this passed judgement was because of club penguin fans. At least put some effor into it. This was possibly the worst flash ive ever seen.
I know plenty of people younger than you that can do 10x better than this. We dont need you on NG.

Revival & Revenge Revival & Revenge

Wow.

That is amazing for a powerpoint animation. Its even better than some flash ive seen. I have no clue how you did it, but you did, and it was amazing.

RazorShader responds:

Hey, thanks for the compliment. :D